Yoga & Glamping Retreat
Time & Location
A Weekend With Festival
Join one of Kaya’s most popular teachers Wendy Praud for this 3 day, 2 night Yoga Glamping Retreat set in the picturesque historic North-East Victorian town Yackandandah.
• Two nights luxury Glamping accommodation
• Morning and evening Yoga sessions, suitable for beginners to advanced
• Two breakfasts and two dinners catered by Meraki Produce
• Nutrition workshop with Balanced Body Nutrition
• On-site massage
• Wine tasting with John Gehrig Wines
• Guided hike
Wendy is a Senior Yoga Teacher with a decade of experience.
She has numerous certificates, including:
- 350hr Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teacher Training
- 25hr Yin Yoga & Myofascial Release
- 20hr Vinyasa Yoga
- 75hr Meditation
- 150hr Mindfulness (MBSR: Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)
- 12hr Art of Adjusting
- 12hr Yogic Philosophy
- Barre Teacher Training
- Reiki Master
When Wendy doesn’t teach Yoga, she teaches French and Art, writes, draws and reads.
She traveled to many places to offer people Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness as courses, retreats, classes, masterclasses, workshops and corporates in Europe, USA, Asia & Australia.
She is very caring and caters to her students depending of their needs.
She adapts to all levels and loves witnessing her students grow in many ways.
- Single Tent$900$9000$0
- Twin Share Tent$750$7500$0
- Triple Share Tent$680$6800$0
- Quad Share Tent$630$6300$0